Fabulous six bedroom detached residence on approximately 1.5 acres of private mature landscaped gardens. The current owners had ran the property as a successful guest house for many years due to its location on the busy N2 Slane to Navan road and close proximity to the historical Slane Castle, Newgrange Heritage Centre and The Boyne Valley.
Accommodation briefly comprises reception hallway, sitting room, sun room, TV room/bedroom, kitchen/living area, dining room and five large bedrooms all with en suites. There is also a double garage attached to the property which has been converted to an apartment. Whilst currently lived in the accommodation will require some modernisation.
The property is located approximately 2kms south of Slane on the N2 and approximately 20 minutes from the towns of Navan, Drogheda and Ashbourne and 40 minutes from Dublin city centre Viewing comes highly recommended.
Reception Hallway - 7.13m x 2.91m
Hallway - 4.99m x 1.1m
Sitting Room - 8.86m x 5.54m
Sun Room - 4.89m x 3.45m
TV Room -
En Suite - 1.94m x 0.98m
Kitchen - 4.43m x 3.9m
Living Area - 3.74m x 2.83m
Dining Room - 5.52m x 3.65m
Back Hallway - 2.55m x 1.28m
Shower Room - 1.53m x 1.41m
Wet Room - 3.11m x 2.81m
Double Garage -
Bedroom 1 - 5.52m x 4.17m
En Suite - 1.84m x 1.13m
Bedroom 2 - 3.73m x 3.7m
En Suite - 2.61m x 1.142m
Bedroom 3 - 3.83m x 2.97m
En Suite - 3.81m x 2.84m
Landing - 5.31m x 3.53m
Bedroom 4 - 3.85m x 3.0m
En Suite - 2.43m x 1.69m
Bedroom 5 - 4.81m x 3.81m
En suite - 1.48m x 1.38m
Six bedrooms all en suite.
Garage converted to an apartment.
Approximately 1.5 acres of mature landscaped garden.
Over looking parts of Slane village.
Strictly by appointment only.
Water - Mains.
Heating - Oil Fired Central Heating.
Sewerage - Septic tank.
Sullivan property Consultants for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
• These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
• Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
• All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Sullivan Property consultants or the vendor.
• No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
• Neither Sullivan Property Consultants nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
• Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
• Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
• No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
• Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
• Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.