RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this bright and spacious two bedroom mid terrace house to the market in the ever popular & sought after location of Dingle Road, Cabra. No. 120 comes to the market in good condition throughout with the benefit of being re-wired and re-plumbed, quality flooring, gas fired central heating and an extra-long c.127 ft sunny rear garden with decking area. Bright and airy living accommodation of c.775sq.ft comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, fully fitted kitchen/dining, two double bedrooms and main family bathroom. There is also an added benefit of ample storage space with velux window in the attic.
The location is next to none with Cabra being a well-established and mature area which is located close to the City Centre and Phibsboro village with a host of amenities including shops, schools, Grangegorman DIT and restaurants. There is an excellent transport network close by, including the new Cross City LUAS and also a regular bus service on the doorstep. Viewing strongly advised; Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information!!
- c. 72sq.m / 775sq.ft
- Off-street parking for one car and ample on street parking
- Gas fired central heating
- c.127 ft sunny rear garden
- Potential for kitchen extension
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- 2 double bedrooms
- Re-wired and re-plumbed
- Partially tiled bathroom with corner bath
- Mature and sought after estate
- Excellent primary & secondary schools on doorstep
- Fantastic location
- Bus routes to City Centre on doorstep
- Early viewing highly advised!!
- LUAS stop close by