Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No128 Woodfield to the Galway property market. This bright and spacious family home set in a quiet cul de sac has been beautifully maintaned by its current proud owners and would instantly impress first time buyers, families and investors alike!
The many amazing features of this lovely home include:
- Bright and spacious living room featuring a solid fuel fireplace and quality wood flooring
- Open plan, modern kitchen/ dining area with tiled flooring and splash back
- Separate utility area off the kitchen offering further storage space
- Sliding glass doors from the dining area, opening up to the beautiful garden which has a lovely sunny aspect
- Under-stairs WC for convenience
- Spacious driveway to the front of the property offering ample - two car, private parking space
- En-suite, beautifully decorated master bedroom featuring fitted wardrobes
- Family sized main bathroom upstairs
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Sophisticated alarm system throughout the property
Located in a quiet residential area in the heart of Tuam, this property is close to endless amount of local amenities and offers great public transport options.
- Only 5 min to Lidl food store.
- 5 min to Tuam town centre with a selection of shops, restaurants and other amenities.
- 6 min to Scoil Bhríde, Gaelscoil Iarfhlatha.
- 5 min to Tuam Stadium - Saint Jarlath's Park.
- The newly opened M17 motorway is only a short 2 min drive away, offering quick link to Galway City as well as other commuter towns in the east Galway area.
- Burkes Bus service offers an hourly shuttle to and from Galway City with the bus stop located less than a 5 min walk from the property
This and much much more. Viewing is highly recommended!
BER: D1 BER No.111551511 Energy Performance Indicator:250.13 kWh/m²/yr