This exquisite detached property built in 2002 with 4 bedrooms and 3 reception rooms extends to a sizeable 130 sq.m/1400 sq.ft. Spacious and light filled are two phrases that capture the accommodation of this superb family home. If you're looking for space both inside and outside then this house definitely ticks all the boxes.
Sitting on a large site with gardens front & rear, this delightful home offers the ultimate in family living with great attention to detail and well-proportioned rooms. The spacious rear garden is very private, not overlooked with a very useful block built shed. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, guest wc, 3 reception rooms, kitchen/dining room, utility, 4 bedrooms, bathroom and ensuite.
There is a Montessori school within the development and No. 32 is situated within walking distance of Trim town centre, shops, hotels, both primary & secondary schools, coffee shops and the many and varied sporting facilities. The Boyne river walk and Porchfields are also within a short stroll.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space and layout of this fine property.
Entrance Hall Laminate dark oak flooring, feature paneling, understairs storage.
Guest wc wc, whb, feature wall paneling
Sittingroom With feature paneling, bespoke fireplace with open fire, bespoke fitted wall unit, laminate walnut flooring, tv point.
Livingroom Livingroom Feature paneling, bespoke fitted corner unit with tv point, laminate dark oak flooring, double doors to decking/rear garden.
Playroom/3rd reception Fitted wall and floor units, tv point, solid timber floor.
Kitchen/dining room Bespoke high spec finish fitted kitchen with walnut worktops, American style fridge freezer, large island with solid mahogany worktop, Belling electric cooker, integrated dishwasher, fully tiled, feature window seat with integrated storage.
Utility Room Floor and wall units. Fully tiled and fully plumbed.
Landing Feature paneling on stairs and landing. Carpeted.
Master Bedroom Built in wardrobes and phone point.
Ensuite wc, whb, shower T90XR, fully tiled.
Bedroom 2 Built in wardrobes and bunk beds, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 Built in wardrobes, laminate dark oak flooring.
Bedroom 4 Newly fitted carpet
Bathroom WC, whb, bath with side mounted taps, feature paneling.
- Hand painted solid teak front door
- American style three piece architrave throughout
- Feature wall paneling in 2 reception rooms, hall, stairs and landing, guest wc and bathroom
- Wired for alarm
- Attic floored for storage with Stira staircase
- Rear garden not overlooked with block built shed and large decking area with feature lighting
- Maintenance free exterior & PVC fascia and soffit
- Large landscaped gardens to rear and side
- sensor lighting & outside tap
- Windows are a mix of wooden sash and PVC double glazed
- Cobblelock driveway and mature laurel hedge to front
- Wooden gates at entrance and wooden gates each side of house
BER No: 110933983
Performance Indicator: 202 kWh/m²/yr
Strictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Trim on 046 9431525