Contact DNG New Homes at 01 4912600 to make an appointment to view.
2 bedroom Apt - Sale Agreed
2 bedroom House - Sale Agreed
3 bedroom Duplex - Prices from Sale Agreed
4 bedroom Houses - Prices from €730,000
Camberley Mews is a prestigious A-Rated development in the heart of Churchtown comprising of only nine new homes with a delightful mix of six spacious 4 bedroom houses, one 2 bedroom end of terraced house, one 2 bedroom apartment and a three bedroom duplex.
Situated in a highly sought-after mature residential area just off Churchtown Road Upper, Camberley Mews is an exclusive bespoke development of luxurious new homes, designed with exemplary attention to detail offering the discerning buyer an exceptional specification throughout with a contemporary modern living environment.
Located in the heart of Churchtown - one of Dublin's most popular residential addresses, this scheme is sure to appeal to families and those looking to live in this most convenient and desirable neighbourhood.
Camberley Mews has every conceivable amenity within a short stroll. The location is second to none with SuperValu, Meadows & Byrne and Howards Way on it's doorstep and the villages of Dundrum, Rathfarnham and Milltown nearby. The development also benefits from excellent transport links with two LUAS stops within walking distance of the scheme at Windy Arbour and Dundrum, providing easy access to St. Stephen's Green. There is also ease of access to and from the M50.
There is an excellent choice of schools nearby and families will appreciate the choice of schools at both primary and secondary level in the area which include, Notre Dame, De La Salle College, Taney National School, Good Shepherd National School, Mount Anville and Alexandra College, to name but a few. These new homes will also benefit from the nearby award winning Dundrum Town Centre and its excellent shopping and leisure facilities.
These well located homes, nestled in the leafy suburb of Churchtown render Camberley Mews one of the most sought after addresses in South County Dublin.
The scheme comprises of 6 x 4 bedroom mid/end of terraced homes (c. 1,834 - 1,953sq ft), 1 x 2 bed end of terrace house (c.1,248sq ft), 1 x 2 bedroom apt (c.1,098sq ft), 1 x 3 bedroom duplex home (c.1,530sq ft).
Camberley Mews Specification:
• Each home is covered by the Homebond 10 Year Structural Guarantee.
• Each home will benefit from an external storage unit.
• Custom designed fitted kitchens by Cawleys Furniture with classic painted doors and featuring a quartz
counter top and generous appliance package.
• Islands are included in Type A, A1 and B houses.
• Where present, utility rooms are fitted and plumbed for washing machine and dryer, floors tiled as standard
in utility room.
Bathrooms and En-suites
• Contemporary sanitary ware throughout.
• Heated towel rails provided in main bathrooms and en-suite bathrooms.
• Pressurised shower system with chrome fittings.
• High quality tiles fitted to wet areas as per show house.
• High quality floor tiling fitted as per show house.
• High quality built-in wardrobes by Cawleys Furniture to all bedrooms with extensive hanging rails and
• High ceilings as standard in each house.
• All walls and ceilings are plastered and skimmed and painted one colour throughout as standard.
• High quality joinery and ironmongery specification throughout.
• Thermostatically controlled heating.
• Generous and well-designed electrical and lighting specification
• Each home pre-wired for intruder alarm.
• All homes are fitted for smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarms.
• Red brick and low maintenance rendered finish.
• Stylish painted low maintenance front door by Munster Joinery with 3 point locking system.
• A-rated high performance uPVC double glazed grey windows by Munster Joinery.
• Underground designated parking with 2 car spaces per house and duplex. 1 designated car space for 2 bedroom apartment and 1 unallocated disabled space.
• Private rear gardens feature paved patio area & synthetic grass.
• External lighting to front and rear of each house.
• A Management Company will be put in place to ensure that the high standards of the development at Camberley Mews will be maintained into the future. All nine homes will form part of the OMC.
• A3 rated homes, BER numbers available from selling agent.
Highly Insulated Air Tight Design
• High levels of roof, wall & floor insulation.
• Air to water heat pump.
ontact DNG New Homes at 01 4912600 to make an appointment to view or email email@example.com