Handsome Victorian 4 bedroom red brick townhouse (approx 164 sqm / 1765 sq ft) set in a charming terrace in the heart of Drogheda town centre.
Forming part of a small row of Victorian houses in the heart of Drogheda town centre, No. 3 Albany Terrace is a surprisingly large 4 bedroom family home with generously proportioned accommodation on both levels. Set back from the road and with the benefit of a small front garden, its front door opens into an entrance hall with an impressive bay-windowed sitting room immediately to the right. To its rear, there is a good sized dining room and, as with the front sitting room, period details include decorative coving, ceiling rose and sash windows. Each room also has an original fireplace as a focal point with the addition of a gas fire inset. An inner hall provides access to under stair storage and a downstairs toilet. From here, a door opens into a fitted kitchen which, in turn, leads into a well proportioned living room which has patio doors to the rear garden area.
Upstairs, there are three double bedrooms, the largest of which spans the entire width of the house. There is also a single bedroom and a family bathroom; fully tiled with electric shower, wc & whb. In addition, there is a shelved hot press and access to the attic.
Albany Terrace, extending from Palace Street to the east to William Street to the west, is literally within a few minutes’ walk of all town centre amenities including the St Laurence Town Centre shopping centre. This small terrace is one of Drogheda’s best examples of redbrick Victorian homes.
• Entrance Hall: 1.53m wide.
• Sitting Room: 4.55m x 4.6m to bay window; tile fireplace with mahogany surround (gas fire)
• Dining Room: 4.19m x 3.79m; cast iron fireplace with timber surround (gas fire)
• Inner Hall: 1.97m x 2.3m.
• Guest Toilet: wc & whb
• Kitchen: 3.56m x 3.2m; range of wall & floor units
• Living Room: 3.68m x 5.03m; patio door to rear garden & courtyard
• Bedroom 1, front: 6.21m x 3.65m
• Bedroom 2: 4.19m x 3.65m
• Bathroom: bath (electric shower), wc & whb; fully tiled
• Bedroom 3: 2.25m x 2.36m
• Bedroom 4: 3.7m x 5.03m
• Rear garden with courtyard & raised flower beds
• Small front garden on to Albany Terrace
• Mains water & sewage.
• Gas central heating.
• Charming period townhouse with attractive bay windowed facade.
• Many original features intact including fireplaces, decorative coving, ceiling rose and sash windows.
• Rear courtyard garden with paved patio and raised flower beds / mature trees
Albany Terrace connects Palace Street to William Street just north of the St Laurence Town Centre Shopping Centre.