Current Vacancies at MyHome.ie
MyHome.ie - Senior .NET Developer
MyHome.ie are looking for a best in class senior developer to help drive the vision of the MyHome.ie company in the delivery of the next generation of the platform. This is a chance to be involved in the product road map and technological decisions of one of the largest property platforms in Ireland.
As well as your skills as a developer you will have direct input in to the support and configuration of the whole stack, from development to production servers. This is a real opportunity for a strong developer to bring real efficiency to our existing system.
You will work closely with the IT Manager & Lead Developer to continue with the implementation of an agile / scrum based development methodology leading a team of up to 6 developers to develop the best in class property platform using the latest technologies.
The basis for the future has been laid with the deployment of .NET micro services, talking to Elasticsearch, Redis and SQL Server 2014. If cutting edge technology and the new .NET technology stack are things that excite you we would be interested in talking to you.
The role will involve working as part of the Sales Team in MyHome.ie as a Key Account Manager. The role represents a defined customer set based on geography and requires exceptional account management to retain and increase the revenue it generates.
- 5+ years proven software development experience
- Proven experience in the design of multi-tiered scalable applications using the .NET technology stack. A proven implementation of a service orientated architecture (even better if micro-services) would be a major benefit but not required.
- A background in Ubuntu, Redis and Windows Server 2012 administration.
- Experience in single page applications (Angular / Ember) with a knowledge of best practises is a plus but not essential.
- Evidence you have a true love of new technologies and there implementation providing links to your blog or website, github account or open source contributions would be beneficial
- A love for standards based development and a strong belief in test driven development and automation using a continuous integration environment (Team City)
- An interest in mentoring developers (junior / graduate) to become truly awesome in their field.
Technologies MyHome.ie uses:
- Angular, .NET, C#, MVC, Razor, ServiceStack
- Ubuntu 14.04, Windows Server 2012, Elastic Search, Redis, SQL Server 2014, Prerender
- Team City, GitHub / Bitbucket
Applications & CV should be sent to email@example.com