Current Vacancies at MyHome.ie
Key Account Manager- MyHome.ie - Munster Area
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for the role of Key Account Manager with MyHome.ie
The role will involve working as part of the Sales Team in MyHome.ie as a Key Account Manager. The role represents a defined customer set based on geography and requires exceptional account management to retain and increase the revenue it generates.
- Meet and exceed key revenue, retention, customer satisfaction and new business targets
- Build strong relationships across customer base and understand customer requirements for their business
- Identify opportunities to increase business within account base and recommend business solutions
- Take ownership of customer issues and use initiative when problem solving
- Work closely with IT Team to ensure smooth delivery of projects and resolutions
- Understanding the Industry and Competition and keep on top of potential threats
Requirements: what is important to the clients business so that meaningful relationships can be developed and loyalty increased
The skills required
- A minimum 3 years experience in b2b account management
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing, CMS and CRM systems a distinct advantage
- Ability to build strong Customer relationships leading to increased loyalty
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong administrative, reporting and organisational skill set required.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills - ability to communicate at all levels.
- A clear understanding of all MyHome.ie products is essential.
- Full clean drivers licence
Applications & CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org